Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Does Air have Weight?

AIR HAS WEIGHT
Did you Think air has weight?
My prediction: NO because it floats.


While I am going to tell you, yes it does it has about 15 pounds of weight in the air. If you were like me and thought it didn’t you are wrong.  
Equipment:
ruler (maybe two)
 straight newspaper
and a firm karate chop


Here is my explanation:  
you put the ruler half on a table and scrunch a piece a paper when you karate chop the ruler and the paper up because their was air under it. When you lay the paper flat no air is under so it will snap the ruler (hopefully.) When you just have a ruler halfway on the table it flings a bit like something in a catapult.
Woah Crighton you  have three arms!!!

Did I break it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...