Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My year so far in Room 16 by Sam

My year so far in Room 16 by Sam


My favourite thing about being in Room 16 in 2013 was having an awesome teacher and awesome classmates.


Something I would like to do in term four is rock n roll, young leader camp and yr 6 camp.


Something I would like to do next year is if I go to Hastings go skiing on Mount Ruapehu.


My dream job would be an All Black or be a Judge.


Reading


The best thing about reading so far this year is all the exiting books like Hatchet.
The best thing I read this year was series of Tom Gates. I love these books.


This is my favourite reading blog post that I created. I chose it because it sums up the amazing book hatchet


This is my favourite reading post from someone else. I think it is awesome because I Like how he used voicethread. He has been an amazing leader too.


Maths


The best thing about maths so far this year is mathletics it is very fun


I was most proud of learning all my ties tables to 12. I was proud because it will come in handy in the future


This is my favourite maths blog post  that I created.


This is my favourite maths post from someone else. I think it is awesome because he got 25 most days exept for two.


I am really good at Mathletics
I want to get better at Algebra


Writing


The best thing about writing so far this year is all the amazing peices of writing that I created


I was most proud of learning all the new words that I have learnt.


This is my favourite writing blog post that I created. I chose it because I think it is very exciting.


This is my favourite writing post from someone else. I think it is awesome because it is so interesting.  


I am really good at imagine writing
I want to get better at reports


Integrated Topic


My favourite part of topic has been all the art. I enjoyed it because I like drawing


This is my favourite topic blog post that I created. I chose it because it tasted very nice and was fun to make.


This is my favourite topic post from someone else. I think it is awesome because he explained it very well and the picture looks amazing


School Involvement


Volleyball, Mini ball, Rugby, Cricket, Canoe Polo, Rippa Rugby, Touch, Inter School Cross Country, Inter School athletics,Inter School Swimming, Inter School Triathlon (maybe), Young Leader, Kapa Haka, Swimming training, riverdale exchange , sports achiever
How I Have Shown PRIDE


Personal  Best: working to finish my mathletic poster finished
Respect and Responsibility: when me and josh helped cowden
Integrity: be honest
Determination:running at interschool cross country
Enjoyment: seeing my friends every day

Get Adobe Flash player

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sam! I can see you have done a lot of sport this year. I like how you said I think it is awesome because I Like how he used voice thread. He has been an amazing leader too. That part was the cool. Well done keep up the good work Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Sam,
    I love your report that you writ.
    I like the Tom Gate books Too.
    WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...