Friday, April 19, 2013

My reflection on term 1


IMG 0822 from Room16 Parkvale on Vimeo.

This is my reflection I  did it for my start to the year(term 1.) I made it on sock puppets.

Liam: What are you looking forward to in term 2?
Sam: Barefoot tens.

Liam:
what was your favourite part in term one?
Sam:
getting third in beach fives

Liam:
What was the funnest thing you have done in term 1?
Sam:
Playing cricket for the school

Liam:
What was the most challenging thing you have done from the start of the
Sam:
playing beach 5’s against Peterhead.

Liam:
What is your favorite subject in school?
Sam:
Definitely writing mainly because I can share it with the world.

1 comment:

  1. Sam, I think it is magic how much you are enjoying your writing this year, & you certainly have a lot of interesting thoughts & ideas to share with us. The thing I am most enjoying about your writing, is that you manage to inject your personality into what you are writing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...